Monday, February 2, 2009

Kaset Fair and Miss Sweet Eyes. ^ ^

I went to Kaset Fair, National Agriculture exhibition, which is in Kasetsart University about 15 minutes away from my house. Everything there is plants, pets and foods. My mom calls it "tamarind festival," because every years that the fair is, we'd found that there're so many tamarind venders set up their stalls on roadsides. I call it tamarind road.



Who are those people??? Oh, no... I hate crowd. I should have realized that I shouldn't come here on Sunday. It's like I flowed with those people and couldn't stop for anything. :S




"Chuan Chom" or Adenium obesum

"Chuan Chom" means being admired. It's named as Desert Rose. It's one of plants I like, especially the top-middle one that's pink and white. And the shocking pink at the top-right corner... do you believe that it costs 70 thousand Baht?!?!? Hmmm... maybe I can sell my car just to buy that.


My mom said that I have "hot hands," which for Thai language means I'm not good at planting. Yeah... I know it's true. Because every plants I used to grow, none of them had ever survived.

Well, maybe this type would fit my hands.



Cactus

Nahh... Even cactus, they haven't been survivors, also.


Do you agree with me that this fair is enjoyable for kids??.....


Beside plants, another thing I enjoyed was.... food. ;) There're many food stalls for me to ran around like a kid and followed some nice smells and looked for which one those smells were from like a dog.

Hahaha... I like this stall. It's students of the Faculty of Political Science's stall. They sold interesting juice, Police juice, Maneuver juice, PAD juice and DAAD juice. Which one you want to join??? Oops, sorry. I mean which one you want to drink?


Beside plant and food zones, there's another zone I love. Pet zone. :)


This poster attracted me. It says, "when there're movings, many people thoroughly bring their every furniture, except this..." I really want to stick this poster on the last owner of my dog's front door...

I should have known that this stall would get me in trouble...



These dogs want homes.
They're waiting for some kind persons to adopt them.


Gosh...


My weakness was attacted...

In the cage, there're 3 Thai dogs waiting for being adopted.



Also, cats...

After a big war inside my head...

Finally...




I adopted this girl, a three-month-old Thai dog, and named her "Ta Waan" which means sweet eyes. Her mom is a stray dog in the university.


Wow... such a big trouble I was in.


I called my mom to tell her about Miss Sweet Eyes. She said to me that... if I bring anyone home again, she'd be the one to leave home...


OK... that meant you can't back home with me, Ta Waan.


After sitting with her and thinking hard, then I found her home. :D
It's Seub's home. His dogs just died for about 3 months and his mom used to mention to me that there should be a dog in thier home.




Ta Waan's first driving her new home



Oh... it's her first time to have car sick, also.



After we arrived her new home, Ta Waan took time to explore her new place.





Then she found a space to hide away from us.

I'll give her some time to be shy. She mightn't know that taming pet is one of many things I'm good at.


2 comments:

  1. wow!!! very kindly.Her eyes so pity!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!! it seems like..real story TV show!! or something like that!!

    You re the best!! jaY-kwan!!

    Noom

    ReplyDelete