Sunday, December 12, 2010

Reason To Laugh

Smiling and laughing are indicator of my happiness.

I describe myself as a person who can find funny things in things around and can smile at every single thing.

There are some people see me crazy. But at least, a good side of it is it still make me know that I am positive and cheerful.


There is my favorite video clip on Youtube which always remind me not to let myself down and always be happy.




Allow yourself to laugh at silly thing





Somehow I'm crazy as my friends say that I always laugh at nonsense and silly things.



But why is there need to have to find reasons to laugh, right?

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen the Charlie kid who bit his brother's finger on Youtube? I'm sure you will enjoy it just like other 200 millions people who viewd that clip!

    hahahaha

    Viva la laughter! ;D

    Eva S.

    ReplyDelete