Saturday, May 14, 2011

Relax, and you win!

On the shore of Lake Calhoun, there is an old house called West Winds which became a small museum located there. It is known as Bakken Museum, exhibits history and contents of electricity.


The other day, I went there with my new friends who one of them is a Ph.D. student, major in education in Physics.


I didn't get to take many pictures since my camera picked a good time to die when I really wanted to use it. Thus, I only took several pictures but, luckily, before my camera passed out, I got to catch an interesting activity in the museum.







It is called....








If you wanna know what it is........ I'll try my best to explain to you......


Mindball is a game that two persons have to stand at opposite sides of mindball table. The persons have to put headbands on their foreheads, relax and focus on the ball. As you relax, there is changing in electrical activity in your brain which can be caught by the headband you're wearing and that makes the ball move.


The more you relax, the farther the ball goes.


When your ball moves to another side of the table, you win.






This is how you play the mindball.

Relax and focus











There was a screen showed the electrical activity in your brain.

The lower the graph shows, the more relax you are.








Trying to win, my friend tried to relax himself by singing songs.






(Thank to Mongkol for this picture.)



I have tried to relax too........









But...... obviously............


this is how my brain worked........








No wonder why I have stomachache.....

And....... according to how to play it, "Relax and Win,"

I no longer wonder why I always lose in almost everything,



It is because I never relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment