Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What A Congratulation Gift!

"We want to congratulate on your graduation," a friend said.

"After we thought about what we should get you, we have an agreement."




Then this is what I get from my beloved friends.


Hmmm.... a panty?







It says...



To KHWAN,


Congratulations upon your success!

We wish your another life step is strong and leads you to great things in your life.

We know that it's winter when you are there, so we would like you to bring this gift.

Use them when it snows and think of us whenever you wear them.

As you are new generation, you should dare to do something different.


Congratulations!

Friends









Well....




Check out what they give me....

and could you tell me if I should follow my friends' suggestion.











To wear bikini when it snows

and wear down coat on the beach??







Well....



Before summer on the beach....





How can I survive, then?







No comments:

Post a Comment