Friday, June 25, 2010

How I celebrated my graduation.

After whining on my earlier blog about my graduation, instead of Coke, I think my graduation day was much better than that.


Although I was 3-hour late because of some reasons, I still could make it to a place called Pinkey Park in Rowayton, a town next door to Darien.


Well, if I have not gotten lost on the way back home last month, I would never know that there is a charming park hidden in this small town.





And I would never have chance to know that
Mediterranean sight is just 5-minute away from my place.





My friends and I had a picnic there. We grabbed something to eat from a store nearby and headed to the park for a special event.





Don't underestimate them. They were much better than how they looked like.

Brownie, peanut, chicken, potato salad, cherries and soda,

How about that, huh, my MD graduation celebration!!






The place was great.







Picnic members were cool.





Everything was perfect.








Except me....

the girl in servant outfit.....






During summer, there's a play of Shakespeare called "Shakespeare on the sound." This year they perform Shakespeare's Othello.






Only during June 15th-26th, Pinkey Park turns into a place for picnic and play. 6 in the evening we arrived there, almost every spots in the park were reserved.





7 pm, the place was crowded.







From the spot we're sitting, the players were a-little-bit bigger than my pinky finger.





As being very good at English language................., I had to try to concentrate on the play.





I tried hard..... to catch what the play told the story....







tried harder..... to understand.....






and tried hardest to see thru those plants and that head!


Anyone moves those for me, please!






As much as I can tell, Shakespeare's Othello in Rowayton was a great play.

As much as I could be pretending, my friends thought that I totally understood the play...





But...., well...., to be honest,

as much as I understood,

there still is 90% of the play that I will have to find out what it is!



1 comment:

  1. haha!!!
    Shakespeare is very hard to understand. Most people that go to see the play already know it from School...
    But Shakespeare is amazing. Best writer who ever lived....Just that English has changed over the last 500 years...So how is a lady from Thailand supposed to know what he is talking about? Impossible.

    I give you credit for sitting still for so long! It is not easy....I get impatient if I do not understand....

    Robert

    ReplyDelete