Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Valentine

"What day is today?" I asked.

"Wednesday," he replied.

That was an answer I got on Valentine's day in the year of 2006.





Valentine's day, 2007

3 dozens of white roses were delivered to my apartment with a tiny card written,

"You have no idea how sweet you are.

Thank you for being my valentine."





Valentine's day, 2008

Pinkish orange roses were in a vase on my desk.

"Whom you've got them from?" my mom asked when she saw the roses.

"I bought them for myself." I replied.





In 2009,

I forgot that there's Valentine's day.

:P









Actually, on the day of love, Valentine's day, I don't feel any thing special.

For me, it is just an ordinary day. I don't really expect anything from anyone although Ionce was impress with the roses I have got from someone and it made a very big smile lasted on my face for a couple weeks.

All I do on this day is just to enjoy atmosphere around, and give a big smile when I see anyone holds flowers. When I was in highschool, I would prepare some tiny heart stickers to stick them on my friends' student uniform collars just to have fun.

And that's it... That's what my Valentine's day is like.






Valentine's day, 2010

I celebrated the day with my foriegn friends by exchanging some chocolate and hanging out among the crowd in China town, NYC, together.






Valentine's day in China town...

Actually, they were celebrating Lunar New Year. :P







This is what I could see....

Not lion dancing parade, not any shows, not any roses, nothing...

but black heads of people around...









After taking hours to walk thru NYC, my friends and I finally reached to Times Square.






Share a kiss in Times Square??


With whom??






Valentine's day confession....

I tried to find my valentine in NYC on this day.

As realizing it was not that easy to find one...., after hours and hours walking,








I finally found my valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment