Friday, February 25, 2011

A gift for my new life

Trying to fill my blog, somehow I should update my new life here in Saint Paul, Minnesota.

After I have finished my aupair year in Darien, Connecticut, I found myself not ready to back home since I have not really lived my life the way I want yet.

After 6 weeks of moving here, I am happy with my life so far.

Actually, I have to thank a guy who makes me not to feel lonesome.





My life at the moment is busy in the morning and nothing to do much in the afternoon.

Although, I don't want to waste my time by getting back home and laying in bed which worth nothing but gaining weight. I know I have to do something since I realize that if I have nothing to do, my mind goes nonsense and crazy easily.




It is not that I am not doing anything.

Besides looking for a job, I always try to find something to do to make my brain focus on something else but being nonsense.





Yesterday, after I have finished my classes in the morning, I spent hours wandering back and forth from Saint Paul to Minneapolis and back to Saint Paul, trying to get myself a gift for my new life here.

Five hours of traveling to places called Asian Supermarket or grocery store or whatever,

finally, I found it.





It is the thing that original Thai cannot live without.

It is multi-purpose equipment.

It is grinder, crusher, pounder, knocker, powderer, sharpener and etc....

It is the thing I had been looking for for months.





Proudly present my gift.............

pretty heavy gift..........











After living without my favorite food for over 1 year...........,

with these two strong and heavy guys,

I will see you pretty soon, Nam Prig Kapi (Thai shrimp paste chilli sauce)!!


No comments:

Post a Comment