Monday, November 15, 2010

Instead of shopping

"What is your plan for this weekend?" I asked my friend.

"I have a meeting on Sunday in Easton."

"What is it about this time?"




After I heard her reply, I then told her,

"I'll see you there."




Somehow this can answer a question I was asked last night when I told a guy that I was sitting in a coffee shop, waiting for my friends shopping for their stuffs.

"Why didn't you hang around them? Your friend sounded like a funny person to be around."

I never say my friend is a boring person. In contrast, I do agree that I also have good time when she's around.

The point is I am just not into shopping. On the other hand, this kind of thing is what I prefer.







There it is...

an activity of my friend's meeting which I was excited to join.






Indoor rock climbing







After waiting in line for a little while,

it was my turn.







Well..........

I..... think..... I'm..... ready......







Because no one was climbing this row,

so, my first try was the second hardest one.








Several times I have tried,

I stuck at the fifth one.







Hrrrr....,

not succeed.






When another row was free,

I was told to try easier ones.







And I did it!








After my first success,

I was excited to continue another.








"Ring the bell and look down here to take picture!"

"I don't care about the bell! Just take the pic!!"








Then, another harder one.








After falling down a few times,

the trainer suggested me the way to reach to the top.






Okey...

give me more tries.








While I was climbing,








my friends were cheering.








I climbed,








they cheered.






How great it feels to have someone support you from behide,

right?






I could tell that my arms were too tired of pulling my body upper and upper.

Plus, I should save my power to lift my alive weight tomorrow.



Once again, it was the fifth one I could not get thru.

It was five or six times I have tried, I think.



Finally....







My arms were done.

But my spirit still not give up.






I will have to be back here to fix it!

So, in the meantime,








I should practice!



(Thanks to my friends, Suk and Aor, for all of these pictures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment