Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,






As trying to be a good girl for the whole year,

may I ask you for something?





I will cross out everything on my wish list,

no new orange watch,

no new un-cracked camera,

no sunglasses to ship home,

no big pack of M&Ms,

no any other things else from your big red bag,

if I would only ask for one thing from you.






May my Christmas this year is different from the previous one?





I promise to behave myself for the whole next year,

if it would take me a place where I can keep my feet and my heart warm like home,





And I would give anything,

if it only take me warm arms to hide myself for the whole Christmas night.





I would do anything, Santa...





Thank you very much for your listening,


Khwan

No comments:

Post a Comment