Monday, November 8, 2010

Falling for Fall

Outside the leaves are falling

The temperature's falling too








Yes, autumn is upon us

But you see, I'm falling too








Oh, I feel like I'm falling for fall

I'm not prevaricating

Nor am I exaggerating

Fall has got me in its grasp, it must be said










Autumn's such a pleasing season

You must see all the tree in

Their blazing colours





Orange





Gold





And red





Should I write fall a love letter

Telling how I feel better
Every times the season comes around each year?









Or maybe I'll just go on

About how nature puts a colourful show on










As a prelude to all kinds of holiday cheer










I feel like I'm falling for fall

There are feelings of elation

Mixed with some anticipation

When I think of all the fun there is in store









And my heart just gets to thumping

Thinking about pile of leaves I'll jump in





It's no wonder that it's autumn I adore!






No comments:

Post a Comment