Monday, January 10, 2011

The Guy In Tuxedo

The firt time I was amazed by guy was about 4 years ago.



I remember... It was my friend's wedding.



I was walking through a door when I saw a guy in formal suit walking down from stairs. He shyly looked at me.



I was silent. My jaw dropped.


Then I felt hot on my face and could tell that it turned red. I was blush just to see him.



"Khwan?" His voice woke me up.

"You're...." I was speechless....

"Huh?"

"You're handsome..." I shyly told him.

"Does that mean normally I'm not?" said him and laughed.



I walked into the kitchen to greet his mom.

"Mother," I called her. "Can I borrow your son to date for awhile" I teased her.

"Oh, just take him away!" she laughly replied me.



While he was holding my hand and we were walking to his car to drive to the hotel where the wedding was,

It felt like I once again fall in love with him.












Today is the second time for me, I think.



I know that it is annoying for guy to try on clothes. They don't enjoy putting clothes on, taking them off and checking in the mirror over and over like girls, especially the guy I am about to mention.

It is very hard to convince him to do that even though I told him how handsome the clothes can make him to be.



After I have tried one hundred and six times, I succeeded.

The guy was in tuxedo with red bowtie stood still and shyly looked at me.



"Jee.... you... are...." I couldn't find words to say.

"Khwan? Why you look at me like that?" Asked him.

"You.... are....." I still didn't know what to say.

"Khwan!"

"Well, you are unbelievely handsome." I finally found words to say.



I almost fell in love with him when I had him turn around to check the outfit and to see how handsome he was.



Sundenly, he step hardly on my right foot and punched my stomach.

"I don't like this!!!!!!" He screamed.



Due to the pain from his punch, I sat down and saw him ran away.




Luckily, it was "almost," I told myself.

Luckily that I didn't fall for him yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment