Friday, December 26, 2008

Hand-made crafts and a present for myself ^ ^

At the end of every years, I'll make some New Year's gifts for my friends.

Last year I made about 10 hand-made diaries and handed them out to my friends.




And this year, let's see what I made....

One of those is 25 noticed boards for my fiends, friends on the internet and my mom's subordinates.




I cut a big metal sheet into 25 small plates, made holes on them, sprayed paint and etc..


And.... well, this was what I got from making those boards.



My hand was swollen for a few days and my fingers have been being numb till now.

Another thing is 3 Christmas cards for friends who are at another side of the world.

The left was sent to the Great Britain, the middle to the USA and the right to Russia.


I know that they won't recieve them in time, maybe the cards want to travel somewhere before getting there and will be there after the New Year day.

The logo of my brand, "Khwan Khwan,"

I stamped it at the back of the cards. It should has been just only "Khwan" and the logo should has been only upper orange "Khwan," no the lower. I carved my name out of a rubber. And then I made mistake. I stamped it upside-down. :P So I stamped another above the wrong one and pretended that I meaned to create this brand.


Oops... the secret is revealed.


Anyway, finally, I got this logo and my brand became "Khwan Khwan" as it's showed.
And the last thing is 3 hand-made diaries (two for friends and another for myself).


The cover of diaries are covered by jeans cloth. The cloth was cut out from my new jeans skirt that I found later on that I baught the wrong size. It's too big for me and I can't wear it. Imagine about when I wear the skirt and it falls down just a few second after I button it.

That's why I made decision that the jeans should be something else but not the skirt.




This is the best way for the jean to be.




Inside the diaries, there's 2009's carlendar.





This one is a New Year's present for myself.



There you'll see my embroidered logo at the cover.

This diary, I made 2009's and 2010's carlendar intead of just only 2009's.
Maybe the late of the next year I may be somwhere and can hardly find stuff to make a new one.I plan to be in some place to do something for my life next year... Well, I'm not sure when, but I'm sure that it will certainly be next year.
So... this notebook is for 2 years. And I wish not to back home before the last day of the carlendar in my new diary.


1 comment: