Friday, December 19, 2008

If it's not easy, it's not enjoyable.

There's a sentence that I always use to courage myself when I feel tired of something


."If it's not hard, it's not enjoyable."


I want my life to be full of enjoyments.That makes me think...anything that's easily to get is not challenging and not worthy to be memorized.

So I always remind myself that..
Getting something easily is not enjoyable.
And if I want my life to be fun, colourful and worthy to remember,I must be ready to face the hardness that the world challenges me.Then I'll realize that..how beautiful the life after the hardness is...


Well, I believe that those are my philosophy.


The truth is...


I often give up easily.
I’m easily to be tired and discouraged. And I'm ready to flyaway almost every times I feel that.


On the other hand, sometimes I’m so confident and trust myself so much that I ignore reality and people around.


Sometimes, in being disheartening,I’d see that goal is so far away.And I think, it’s hard… to get there.

But suddenly,if I change my point of view, I suddenly think that it’s quite easy.That’s not hard… not hard at all.


And while I’m writing this, I begin to realize that..The reason of being tired, discourage and giving up easily… because my thoughts and feelings are based on my unhappiness.
So the view that is looked through unhappy eyes always looks tiring and the goal is so far away…

No comments:

Post a Comment