Monday, December 8, 2008

Family trip ^ ^



My cousin and I planned a trip for our big family. It was long time that we hadn't been on trip together. Five years, I think.

This time is a good time to go on vacation together. To be sure, I checked everyone that they're free during this period.

My cousin called himself a manager. We tried to find a place that wasn't booked. Finally, he found the place where we'd go.

Well, if my cousin was a manager, what I would be?

I found myself that I was everything, did every responsibility of every positions. I'll tell you what I was on the trip. I was a secretary, welfare staff, treasurer, labor and photographer. I wonder if there anything else I could be. :P

Anyway, I don't think I'll write everything on our schedule that we did. My cousin hoped that this trip was just to make us be and travel together. But I wished more than that, I hopefully that this trip would make us to be closer.




Our stuff were ready to be moved. You can see a ton of bread there. That's for our breakfast. ;)



Yeah, we're ready to go!!!


Hahaha, a group of our big family wanted to launch their business here.

The only one rule of this trip was to not talk about Politics.
My English uncle added "S" after my "Politic" while complainning that "I can't believe that a Master degree student doesn't know how to spell Politics."


Our dinner, grilled chicken.




The family parade


This was the restuarant that we had a big dinner. The restuarant faxed me a menu and I ordered food in advance. There're 12 dishes and free rice, water and ice. So I told us that "if the food aren't enough and you're not full, you can have rice and drink water as much as you can."

The trip manager and his secretary, welfare staff, treasurer, labor and photographer.

One of our activities was playing cards.

After everyone went to bed, I stuck these papers on the windows to say thank you to them.

Our international breakfast

Miss Everything was busy with the schedule and tried to manage the budget. She tried to do the best she could, since the manager told everyone that if they wanted to compliment the trip, they could compliment him. But if there's something that they wanted to complain, told his secretary.

This was our happy-ending trip.

Special Thanks:

Aunt Tor for everything

Aum (my manager) for this great idea.

Unlce Odd for the car

Mom, Mom Toi, Nock and Yee for helping me prepare our meals

Ink (the youngest sis) for trying to help me to do anything, though I had to ask.

Aunt Tum and Uncle Ron for thier tiny gas cylinder

Ae (the giant cousin in law) for his truck for carrying stuff.

And THANK YOU everybody in my dear big family for being a part of the trip.


I love you all. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment