Friday, July 23, 2010

Big Surprise

There's a guy I have been being together with for 5 years.

On the day dad visit me to celebrate my 21 year-old birthday in a Japanese restuarant, I saw dad held a black bag, smiled and walked to me.

The guy was laying silently in the bag. I was so excited to see him.

That was a great gift for my birthday.





Acer: Aspire 3620 Laptop, that's the kind the guy is.

"Little Brother" That's what I call him.





Mom said that anything that is Khwan's should be durable....

From my experience, I totally agree with her.





I know I am not a good keeper. After within half a year, Little Brother has got a hundred scratches.

After realizing I would hurt him more if I wouldn't do anything, this is his new look.








Stop hurting me!


That's what he says...











It's several years that I had been spending time being together with him. LB had been being strong and tough, but, lately, he seemed to be naughty more and more.

I knew that he's protesting and giving me a clue that he wanted to be retired. But since I had no choice, so I insisted convincing him that he's not too old to hang out with me. I even pretended that I didn't see when he passed out and kept telling myself that he's still fine.

But obviously, he was tired easily while hanging out with me.





Was it because he's old himself?

Or was it because I didn't treat him well enough?





While I was keeping asking myself those questions, there's someone tried to convince me to replace my Little Brother.

Thinking about the day I have got him from dad and how nice LB had been treating me, I kind of feel sad to retire him.






On the day I celebrated my 26 year-old bday, there's someone took me to a place where he called "grocery store" and had me met a girl.

Actually, I was excited to know her, but I also stunned and was confused with what the one was doing more.

No matter how stunning I was and how much I tried to be stubborn, insisting rejecting his offer, finally, I was back home with the girl.








and, also,

a dog





After spending some time with her, as her type is HP tm2, I find that she's kinda girlish -- slim and touchy.

But she's kinda cool and I like her a lot.






Although I really don't get use to being spoiled,

but thanks so much to the one who introduced this touchy girl to me.





I guess it's time for my Little Brother to rest in peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment