Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My 1st July 4th

In my life, I never had any idea of celebrating July the 4th until I had chance to do it this year in the USA.

My plan was to visit my friends and to watch Independent Day famous fireworks for the first time. So my friends and I took trains from my small depressed town to NYC for this occasion.






As realizing it was Independent Day,

so I tried to be a part of national flag.





Clear blue sky

What a perfect day to watch fireworks!








We finally got to the area by Hudson river,
11th Ave and 22nd street.






The fireworks were around 9:20 in the evening. But since there would be A LOT of people go there to see the fireworks, you should have gotten there earlier to get your spot.


That's why we got there around 4 pm to reserve our spot. Then, we had a plenty of time to hang out around there before fireworks.





It was a sunny day

so you can see people were hanging out in the sun.







Some people were enjoying the sun.







Some were under the shade.

If you notice, mostly, they were Asian.






This girl also loved the sun.






Though it was so hot,
another girl still was fine.






But not for Thai..........







Allow me to cut the scene to the fireworks....

I am excited to show you what I have seen in the sky on July, 4th evening.







I saw Venus.





And then Saturn (s)






Big orange one?

Is it Jupiter?






And a thousand shooting stars







Let's get back to the nature




Butterfly







Dandelion






Kinda palm tree?





A reason I like fireworks is they look like stars that are not too far to reach.









Too sad, in a blink of an eye,

they fall....
and disappear....






Some people say love is like fireworks.

They are thrown into the sky.

They sparkle for a second and fade away.








So I wish my love would be like the last set fireworks,

wish there'd be something make it last as long as it can be.

When one is about to fade away, another one is launched and lively sparkling,

then another, and another, and another....,






and to be wonderful and memorable till the last second.


No comments:

Post a Comment