Friday, July 23, 2010

Bigger Surprise!!

It is more than a cup of coffee to keeps me awake in every mornings.

It is more than a cup of hot milk tea to makes me feel fresh in every late afternoons.

It is more than a little break I look for in every single day.

It is more than time and day off I always am excited with.





It is something that brightens up my day and makes a very big smile on my face for the whole day!










In the late morning, I've got a phonecall.

"We have something delivered to you in half an hour." There's a woman said on the phone.

"OK, I'm home all the time." I told her.





Since my old laptop retires itself, I thought I should get a new storage for my stuffs. So, last night, I went online and ordered an external hard drive.

"It must be the hard drive, but why it is sooner than the website says," I thought.





Half an hour has passed.....

There's a guy rang the doorbell and asked for "Alisa."

"It's me," I said.





For the thing I've got from the delivery guy..........

it is not what I expected to see........










This is not the external drive I ordered....











If so,
where to connect to USB port??











Actually, it does not look familiar with external drive....












More actually,

this is sooooo far from the thing called "External Hard Drive"!!!










Well...



My day seemed to be a little bit exciting when I thought my new HD would arrive.



But since I found that, instead of HD, I've got this HBD thingy




-- flowers, card, and chocolate --

it is enough to make me smile till I will get the real HD!







And when look at this orange thing,


It is enough to make my smile lasts until my next Bday!


:)








No comments:

Post a Comment