Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Great Match

Are you a sport fan?



I can't call myself as a sport fan. Although I like to watch sports (I try, at least), but not every kinds. Mostly, they are soccer, basketball, tennis, and important games like Olympic, Asian Games (of course, I am Asian.) and else. I cheer any players or teams although I don't really know them.

This year, there's an important game that I couldn't miss.

It was World Soccer.





This year, the game was in South Africa.






In contrast of Paul, the World Cup octopus oracle,




every teams I cheered lost....




Since I had a few chances to catch up the game, but only the last two matches I could watch, so I was looking to the matches and so excited about it, especially the final match -- Netherland VS Spain.


At first, I was Dutch side. But, disappointing, after watching the match for awhile during yellow cards were overblowing around the yard and the scenes that soccer players thought that they were Kung Fu fighters because they had nothing to lose, I changed my mind to cheer Spain quietly.







Handsome Alonso was Kung Fu kicked during the second half.




Unfortunately, I didn't pay attention to the game as much as I have expected.

I was interupted....




Not as what I usually did during watching soccer match when I was home.

It was not a big bowl of popcorn.

It was not large pieces of pizza.

It was not a big bag of M&Ms.


But, well, confession....,

for the match I had been looking to for 4 years and for the thing that interupted me,



I think it made the soccer match the greatest ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment