Friday, December 31, 2010

Throughout The Year of 2010

One thing I always do at the end of the year is to look back thoughout the whole year and repeat what had happened and what I have done in the past one year.


Year of 2010 is like the other years in my life.


There're something took place, something have gone.

There're something I have got, something I was missing.

There're many great things I have got, also something to challenge my strength.



The most special thing that I am blessed to get this year

is to get to spend time with someone.




All things you've done help me get through the year.



Thank you for being there,

and making my year be more special than I have expected.






Due to unexpected long vacation over Christmas, I should not complain about I have to work on New Year Eve and New Year Day.


As getting stuck home alone,

I am counting down to the year of 2011 with my pillows

and be as usual as I always am every New Year Eve --





Being excited with

and looking forward to the next year!




Happy New Year, Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment