Friday, October 29, 2010

I never be alone.

Mom once said,

"If you don't think you are alone, you never be alone."





I didn't really understand what she tried to tell me.





"Lonely" I told her one day after my breaking up.

"You're not alone," she said.




"Look around and think about it.

There are so many things and many people stand by you."









Since I am in the USA,

there are many times I feel lonely, especially, during night time.




So I close my eyes and try to pull out my strength from some corners inside of me.

"I'm not alone." I tell myself and smile while thinking about my family and friends who are across the ocean, leaning my head on my pillow and pretending it's someone's chest.






But who would ever know.....


Somehow I have someone or something to keep me company but I just never notice.



Somehow they are there, always there.

It is just they want to surprise me, so they hide themselves around me.






While I was washing my bedsheet today, one of them got caught.








A bitten waffle piece...


I never know how long this guy has been being my bed company.






Mom is right....

If I notice, I never be alone....


No comments:

Post a Comment