Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Scariest Dream I Ever Have!

I was babysitting a baby.

While the world around me seemed to be peaceful, I was tired with calming down the baby since he had colic.


I remember he was crying so hard that I didn't know what to do but only tried to put him down, but, finally, I had to give myself timeout to calm myself from stress I had.




One day, I back home and found that there was a tornado had spinned in the house.

It left a BIG mess there. Everything was thrown from its place and it was like a big junk in the room waiting for me to throw them away.




On another day, I found myself trying to catch a boy, have him worn clothes and put him in a car because it's his school time.

The boy ran around the room, screaming and whining because he didn't want to go school.

While I was running to catch him, I thought why I have to have hectic morning like this every single day.





Those were what happen in my dream last night.


Actually, it is what I have to be with in every single day at the moment.

But the thing that made my dream scariest ever......



was when the boy who was running around ran to me.....










and called me

"MOM"!

No comments:

Post a Comment