Thursday, October 28, 2010

The night to free something inside of me

One year, while we were spending our first school holiday at our uncle in law's place, he back home with a lage black construction paper, a large card board and 3 big pumpkins.


"Anyone wanna be a witch?"

"Me!"


Every of us raised our hands and started to make our own witch hat while he was working on the pumpkins.


Finally, we had 3 witches and, since the paper was not enough, another 2 cousins of mine were bedsheet phantom. Then uncle Ron came to us with his 3 Jack O'Lanterns.

He gave me one Jack to hold and another two to my cousins.


"Alright!" He said.

"Everyone make scariest face and say 'Boo!'"




"Booooooooooo!!"

He took pictures of the witches and bedsheet phantoms holding Jack O'Lantern

and.....


that's it.......




That's Halloween in my memeory.




Although it lasted only a few hours with making those handmade costumes and hats

and it seemed to be nothing, only "Boo!"



but we had fun, really.














When in Rome, do what Roman does....



I kind of was forced to dress up for Halloween party this year.



At first, I was thinking I would borrow my host kid's stuff.

Even though some of her stuffs fit me, I feel ashame to myself to have those on.



Why??



She is 2 years old.... wears 2T-sized stuffs.....

I am 26 years old..... but 2T-sized stuffs fit me......




Looking at myself with her clothes on....

I feel like I had some disorder with my Hypothalamus when I was young, so it refused to secrete Growth Hormone...



Therefore, I looked into my closet to find some clothes I could use.








The next one was our recycle bin

and these were what I found.






Some wire from thrown-away toy box

and red cloth which was left from art project

Now, all I wanted is just to get black tights and paint.






Can you guess what my costume is?




I'll give you a clue.

It is something my mom would say I have been being for 26 years.







There!!

After a few hours, I've got some stuffs for my costume.






Somehow you know what it is now?






Alright....

Let's free the devil inside of me for a night.







Now I'm ready to freak out!

(I don't like that tail anyhow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment