Sunday, December 5, 2010

DAD



Once when I was young and all I knew was just to crawl,

There's a guy helped me to learn to stand, to learn to walk.

I stood on his feet, learning every steps he took.

Then, step by step I have learned to walk myself, he was there.







His steps are to follow.











His shoes were at the front door.

I, a young little girl, got them on and walked proudly.

As wanting to walk like he did,

Even though the shoes were heavy, but I tried to walk as I wished.







As growing up and going through many things,

I then know that walking is not as easy as I thought.










The day life is too tough to take,

I get through it from the thing I learn from his heavy shoes and the walk he has made.






Thank you for all of your love,

I do love you so much, DAD.



No comments:

Post a Comment