Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Christmas Effect

"I don't want to nap!" screamed a little boy.






Due to Christmas, there were a lot of activities and parties in these past several days.

Although you have so much energy, but, believe me, this is the chance you will get exhausted.



You will get to see Santa Clause every other days and there are pizzas and also candies for your dinner.

You will see a lot of children running around the small room and as you turn your face to another way even just a few seconds, when you turn back to look for your kids, you will see them scoop candies into their little mouthes while grabbing candy canes in both hands.

Then, there will be some people come to talk to you. So you have to talk to them and try to keep your eyes on the kids while they're playing hide and seek among those kids with you.






Well....

those are enough for you to get tired.



Too much party never be good for anyone.

I can tell that there's an obvious effect from Christmas parties. Since those already turn little guys around me into little cranky monsters.



The house was hectic. We had scream, yelling, whine and cry for the whole day.

The best solution for this situation is to put the monsters down to nap.






But......



"I'm not tired!!!"

"I don't need nap!!!"



After playing "Run (away and cry) and Catch (to nap)" for almost an hour, finally, I could grab these little cranky guys and put them to bed sucessfully.

The house was in peace finally.....






Well..... just a little while later,



there're bangings on the door.

I heard screaming and yelling,



"I don't want to nap!!!"






I then closed my eyes....... and took a very, very deep breath.

"You don't want to nap?" I talked to the little monster in my mind.



"But I do need your nap."

No comments:

Post a Comment