Saturday, October 31, 2009

Love this moment

There's a couple on a thin tin car on my way home. They sat side by side on the back car seat opposite me. The wind might blow against the girl. She snuggled herself into the arms of the guy beside her. The guy turned to look at her, wrapped his arms around the girl and kissed her hair.


I smiley looked at them silently, felt good to see sweet love scene like that.









Ever mentioned that I love this period of the year?


At the beginning of cool season, during the end of October thru the early December, the sky is blue and clear.


During this period 3 years ago, while visitting-my-friend-trip in Chiangmai,
when everyone was asleep, I was awake in one early morning, felt so excited for the lovely weather that I couldn't keep it with me. I woke my friends up and dragged them to the bus station. Then three of us headed to the north for the chill wind, stary sky and romantic moment...





I like the breezy wind and its smell. I like the gentle sunlight in the morning of this period. Especially, I like the atmosphere around.








When the weather is lovely like this. Not too cold, not too hot, but lovely. Not rainy, not too sunny, but light sun. For some reason, I see everything around beautiful.




It's a perfect time to fall in love, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment