Monday, December 14, 2009

Morning Sea

I found myself barefoot and walking on the beach in this early morning.






As being surrounded with gentle early-morning sunlight, the sound of the wind and waves... , let's let my anxious mind calm down.


And let it fly away............


So complacent, I felt, silent and relax. There was none of annoying and worried things around here. I would love to spend my time like this......


to waste my time by doing nothing like this.....






How great it felt, you know?









I love morning sea...


Though it was not stary sky as I always love but it looked unbelieveably beautiful.


While everbody is being busy with their lives, I felt envy myself at this moment.






Morning sea was so nice and perfect..... but too bad....



I was alone...







No comments:

Post a Comment