Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Let me know if I should take my chance.

Take a breath, take it deep

Calm yourself, he says to me

If you play, you play for keeps

Take a gun, and count to three






As life is like a gambling, I will never know what I am taking my chance on would take me.






Say a prayer to yourself

He says, close you eyes

Sometimes it helps


And then I get a scary thought


That he’s here means he’s never lost







Sometimes I try to calm myself.

Then I run away. I hide and my defense mechanism works hard.



So I know..... I really am the loser.








I’m sweating now, moving slow

No time to think, my turn to go






As thinking too hard, being unreasonable and nonsense, I still am confused and hesitate if I should take another step....

I, however, have to get going...,

take another chance, throw a dice, one more time playing





Waiting to see what my ace is,

can you see me confused?

Do you notice that I am nervous?

Can you tell I am scared?

And.... do you ever care?





Finally, it may be me who is impatient.






And you can see my heart beating

You can see it through my chest

And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving

Know that I must pass this test







So just pull the trigger.......








BANG!!






No comments:

Post a Comment