Sunday, August 1, 2010

American Boy

A few people know that I am a bad traveler.

Actually, "traveler" shouldn't be used with me.



When I want to go to any places, I will do some research about the place I'll go, say only the destination and where to stay.

I don't plan about the rest of my trip. I will just try to get to the destination first. Afterward, I just ask for some information from local resource and let my instinct leads the way.


Such a bad and unprepared traveler, aren't I.







When I firstly arrived here, I felt eager to see things around. I planned for every weekends -- where to go, where to eat, what to do and else.

But after spending tiring time here, for some reasons, the eager girl disappears for awhile.

It turns out to be that, during my free time, I don't want to do anything but just lay down on a couch, close my eyes, and get some rest.




What a waste time, I realize.





My vacation is coming in the next two weeks.

Honestly, I don't think about anything but only taking some rest.

If it's Thailand, I would think about going to some beaches, taking a deep breath of the sea wind, and spending some time taking a walk on the beach.




But it is not my home country...

So, allow me to be Estelle and sing a song.





I heard that Cali never rains and New York heart awaits.
First let's see the west end


Can we get away this weekend?
Take me to Broadway.
Let's go shopping, baby, then we'll go to a café.
Let's go on the subway.
Take me to your hood.
I never been to Brooklyn and I'd like to see what's good.


Take me on a trip, I'd like to go some day.
Take me to New York, I'd love to see LA.


Take me on a trip, I'd like to go some day
Take me to Chicago, San Fransisco Bay.


I really want to come kick it with you.
You'll be my American Boy.







Well, the thing is I don't want to sing this to Kanye West.


I'm not gonna be picky and ask for anything much, just ask you to take me a walk in the evening before end up in your cozy arms at night.




So, anyone wanna be my American boy?

No comments:

Post a Comment