Friday, August 6, 2010

Think Out Loud

Allow me to think out loud for a second.










I just realize that I have only a couple weeks to think about what I should do with my life and make decision.


Actually, I kind of already figure out what I want to do afterward.

But I still have something to think about.




I know that whatever I want to do, I should start doing it as soon as possible.

Life is not that long, once you know what you want to do, so do it. Don't waste time.


Although I always tell myself that, but I still waste my time with hesitating.



This time as well...



I'm thinking...

If whatever I want to do relate to wherever I would be,

and wherever I would be, I have to start everything from the beginning -- move out, find a place to stay and find something to do to afford my life,

so, where should I be?



I'm not sure which direction I should go.

Something is not clear.

That's why I hesitate to take my steps.



I also ask myself with a silly question,

if I stay here, if I do something, if I move, if I blah blah blah....


Would it be worth it?




Because I know life is short, so I just want to be sure

that I would not be regret with things I have done.





So,

where should I start to make a move?

No comments:

Post a Comment