Thursday, October 1, 2009

A great way to smile for the whole tired night.




Have you ever felt sooooo tired that you almost fall asleep while you're working?



As sitting in front of a boring computer for over 12 hours without going anywhere,

that's what I'm feeling right now.





Normally, if I feel tired, I'd go to a public park.




I'd ride on bicycle and bring a small mat to lay on a big yard.

I'd bring a book to read or maybe just to ride bicycle around and take a big deep breath.




Or I'd go to my university -- Thammasat.

It locates by the main river of Thailand, Chao Praya.




I'd sit by the river and quietly look at boats and people there

while feeling the wind blowing against my face.





Or if I can't do anything or go anywhere like this moment,

I'd just close my eyes and let myself lost in a dream for a little while.





I'd picture of when I was in the northern east of Thailand,

sat by a river, had a cup of English milk tea while watching the sun rise.






or picture of when I stood on a mountain and took a deep breathe

while feeling like I own the world.





or think of a breezy nice night

when I was at the top of the highest building in Bangkok

while having a great dinner with friends.





or feel a chill wind at a pier in one early morning

while waiting for a ferry take me to a destination where I'd never been.





or... think of when I laid myself on a seat by someone on a beautiful beach.






Those are what I'd do when I feel I need some rest but I just can't.






Now... as feeling this tired and sleepy, I'm ready to fall asleep anytime.







I still have a long night..... still have something to be done....








Oops...



There's something was interupting my work.





I then left the computer to pay attention to it,

feeling glad to find an excuse to leave my work for a moment.







Now I just get back...





"What are you smiling to?" my mom ask.


I give her a smile with no answer and turn back to the monitor.






I think I find another way to escape from tired moment


which make me feel great, less tired

and want to smile till the rest of the night is gone.





C'mon...


Let me be crazy for awhile.







While continue working on my thesis,

I hum Soulja Boy's song...




Baby, you know that I miss you, I wanna get with you tonight.

But I cannot, baby, and that's the issue.


Baby, I been thinking lately so much about you.

I really wanna kiss you but I can't

and that's the issue.



So won't you...



Kiss me thru the phone,



I'll see you later on.















No comments:

Post a Comment