Monday, August 2, 2010

Welcome Back

It is good to spend some time alone.




There's no one to please.

There's no one to take care.

There's no one to think of.

There's no one to care about.



While taking a walk alone among the crowd in a big city, I accept, I felt a little bit lonely and wished there'd be someone to hold my hand and walk with me.


Although, spending time by myself gives me good feeling.


It brings back a part of me which almost faded away.



I see myself smiled to things around.

I see myself laughed at little things.

I see me laughed at myself about dirty mind I had.

I see myself was excited with ideas about planning for things to do and places to visit.

I se myself felt like a little girl ready to explore the world.











Welcome back, Silly Khwan,

a little silly girl inside of me

No comments:

Post a Comment