Thursday, August 12, 2010

The way you look at me

I like the way a girl looks for me and call my name when she is standing at the top of the slider.


I like the way she looks at me when she runs to and hide herself from her brother behide me.


I like the way she looks at me when she looks up to me and says, "Please."















I like the way a boy looks at me when he is shaking my arm and say, "Can you carry me?"


I like the way he looks at me when he is asking me for help.


I like the way he looks at me when he opens my room door and says he can not sleep.










Some people say, "Your eyes show your heart."

I don't know if the statement is true for anyone. But for the boy and the girl, their eyes never tell lies to me.




Their eyes tell me they want me to help.

Their eyes tell me that they want shelter.

Their eyes show their trust and love.


That is why I fall in love with the way they look at me.




I don't know what you can see in me,

also not know what way you will look at me.




I am not sure if the statement is true for anyone.

But for me,

if you look into my eyes, you will find something that I don't tell you;

you will see something that never been said;

you will see something I try to hide from you.





Most of all,

if you look into my eyes, call my name;





you will find my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment