Saturday, August 14, 2010

HBD to Pleng

Last weekend, my friend, Aor, and I made a surprise to a friend, Pleng, to celebrate her early birthday.


Nothing much we could do, but we had Pleng made Thai dish for her own birthday without her realized.


What a plan for celebration, huh? :P







Thai dish to celebrate birthday

made by the birthday owner.









We tried to make it perfect....











But when I was putting the candles into birthday cake,

I found that I ruined the plan....








by celebrating retirement instead of birthday!









So I threw the wrong ones away.









There the (cup) cake(s) came....










Only HAPPY candle were enough.

For the rest, we let HBD song led the way.









Cheers!!











Wish you happy birthday,

happy with your life

and all the things turn great for you











HAPPY BIRTHDAY

PLENG!!


No comments:

Post a Comment