Friday, September 24, 2010

Zoo-y Room

Sometimes I really wonder what kind of place I am living.









Although it is a free standing house on 3100-square-feet land












with front and back yards and little stream in the back area,


but I am not sure what definition I should give to it.






It is chaos in the morning,

tiring in the afternoon,

and hectic in the evening.







From my experience,

during those time, the most peaceful place is my room.










Well.....

somehow I misunderstand....







After a disorderly day was over,
I walked into my room to find that it was turned to be.....





a zoo??










since I found an octopus in my laundry basket,

a snake in my closet,

a tiger on my desk,

a reindeer under my bed,

an alligator in my shower room,

a spider in my drawyer,

a pig on my rocking chair

and an elephant in my sneaker.







But those are not what made me stun as much as the thing I found this morning....










I have slept with this guy for the whole night....






What is it?






It is a (grilled cheese sandwhich) dinosaur.....





No comments:

Post a Comment