Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Project

When I knew I would have chance to stay in the USA, I thought about what I want to do.

After spending some time staying in this big country, I launched a few projects to myself.





Project I : Quarter Collection


Somehow, now, you know why I prefer paying by cash than card. Beside getting use to paying by cash since we Thai usually use cash more than card, I try to get change in coins because I hope to get some new quarters to my collections.








So far, I think I did well. There are only 5 quarters I am looking for.







Project II : Wandering throughout NYC


Since it's only an hour away from NYC, I hope I would take a walk throughout the big city.

But, since there are too many things to see and finding that every times I go to NYC, I spend almost $100; I change the project to Wandering thoughout Central Park instead.






I have plan to go there again when autumn arrives.




Project III : Explore Darien


Dair....... ee....... an.........

I learned to pronounce the name of the town I live in from my 3-year-old-and-a-half host kid. It is a small town in Connecticut.

My project is to drive throughout Darien and take pictures of the town.







If you ask what there is in Darien.....



Well.....



Ummm.....



Starbucks?







I know that my projects sound nonsense.

But if you were me, you may see they are something since you have nothing to do in your free time and you prefer not shopping.

Optimistically, at least, I have something to do to entertain myself while I'm living my.........., well........, quiet life here.





During my time off today, I went out to work with my Darien project. Surprisingly, I've got one quarter for my Quarter project accidentally.

While thinking about when I would continue Central Park project, I got home in the evening to find an urgent project to be done........








It's to put away those toys tonight

just for kids to dump all of them again in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment