Friday, August 21, 2009

Getting Marry...



I'm really sorry that I never mentioned this...







For many reasons... I chose not to let you guys know until the last minute.







It may be so sudden.
















This coming Thursday,



27th August 2009...











If you're free, I'd like to invite you all.







I apologize if I don't invite you by myself.

Everything seems suddenly and busy here.



This is my wedding card.




This design but orange colour.
I think they won't be sent to you in time, so I just post it for you to see.








My wedding souvenir. They're coppied from my beloved pets.







About the ceremony,


There'll be Thai style ceremony in the morning at my place.


The wedding celebration will be in the evening. You all are welcome.







The celebration will be at Vibhavadee Ballroom, Sofitel Central hotel.












This is a map to get there.








It's just a simple celebration.







And please... I don't want you to bring me any gifts for this occasion...

































Only thing I'd ask you.....






















































Bring me a groom!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment