Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Haunted Fridge

Did I ever tell you that I have the 6th sense?

That I can see or feel something mysterious?











No??









Right, because I never really wanted to let anyone knows about this.

But today I'll tell you a story.











When I studied in Bachelor school, I had to stay in dorm and shared room.





There're 18 rooms on each floor. They're separated into 2 sections, left and right wing, and 2 persons had to share a room. I shared a room with my close friend, Ple. At the middle of the floor, there'd be public space and facilities for us to use, such as TV, iron and fridge.






This was the beginning of the dormitory scariest mystery...





It's called Haunted Fridge.







One rule, for our security, of staying in the dorm was that we couldn't go out after midnight. So we had to prepared stuffs for ourself when we sudden were hungry during late at night, such as snack, food and drink.

One day, after studying hard, Ple and I got back to our room. I headed to a fridge on my floor for a box of orange juice which I baught and put it there the day before.



But my orange juice wasn't there....




Maybe someone thought that it's belong to them and took it?

You know how it'd be frustrating when you're hungry and want to have something so bad but you find that you lost it?


Fine!! I backed to my room with a glass of plain water instead.





After that, Ple and I baught a huge bottle of juice to freshen us whe we had to study for exams late at night.

One night, Ple got mad and woke me up.




Our juice disappeared...






We started to believe that there must have been something strongly haunted around the fridge.
So we started to observe the situation.




A 4-cup pack of yoghurt disappeared.

A pack of smoked ham turned to be a box of milk.

My tupperware box which there're pieces of cake inside disappeared and the cake were moved to the bottom shelf of the fridge.

Ple's bottle of coffee was opened and drunk. Luckily, there still was a half of bottle left for her.






Fianally, girls there had enough for the situation.

Nong, a girl next door who studied pharmacology, got mad when her box of premium chocolate from the US was gone. We asked a security girl for viewing security camera.

Spending a few hours, trying to catch the fridge ghost, in the cam, we saw girls walked to their rooms, saw us walked to the stairs and we did saw girls and housekeepers walked to the center space where the fridge was.




But we couldn't see anyone take our stuffs.




Maybe they hid it behide since everyone knew that there're security cams?






One evening, Nong knocked on our door.

"I want you to know that I have my reason for this," she said. She got mad and showed us an empty fridge shelf where she had put 3 large packs of M&Ms.

Ple and I silently looked at her slowly injected laxative into a 4-cup pack of strawberry yoghurt, one syringe per one cup, without open them and put them in the fridge.




In the next morning, we checked out the fridge....

Without any words, we looked at each other when all of those yoghurt were gone.







Good luck........... fridge phantom...










After spending a few years in the dorm, I moved back to my house.
I released... since I didn't have to get mad of losing my stuffs and there's everything I wanted waiting for me to pick in our fridge all the time, no matter how late it was.





Well.... I was wrong...





I then found that the fridge phantom followed me here...




How did I know?

Because my pizza was bitten,

my juice was drunk

and my snack disappeared!!






I began observing again...

I baught a piece of cheesecake, put it in the fridge and looked forward to catch the fridge phantom.




The diferrence from when I was in my dorm was that I was lucky....


Before my cheesecake totally disappeared,







I've seen my mom opened the fridge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment