Friday, September 4, 2009

Pride.... (not yet I could have it. :-P)

One thing I learn from living my life is that...




Mankind is uncontrolable.



So the best is not to learn how to solve, manage or even command other people but to deal with and control yourself.





These past couple days I've been being upset because of something's over my control. What I chose to do was to be quiet and let it go. Also, I tried my best to be cheerful as I usual am because I really disliked myself when I felt bad like that.



There's one thing that has made me felt good before I went to bed last night. It was emails from my dad and uncle.





At first, I wrote them an email about my presentation...





After that, I've got replies from them.






I apologize if my uncle's handwriting here makes you have a headache. I try to find a font that looks similar to his real handwriting. But I'm afraid that if I use that font, you could never read what he's written me at all.





This one was from dad.



For some reasons, dad's email was also sent to some place....










At last... I've got this email.





My uncle meant to send it to dad but it was sent to me instead.




When I first read these emails, I wished them know how glad I was to know what they think about me, especially when they talked (or even gossip) about me in good way without knowing that I knew it.




Knowing that there's someone's proud of me is like there's someone's holding my hand and walking me through the darkness to my destination.


So although I couldn't control anything in this world, but just knowing this thing, I felt like I would dare to face anything - especially my hard thesis or even my tough advisors.

.............................................................................

Love in your eyes sitting silent by my side

Going on, holding hands, walking through the night

Hold me up, hold me tight

Lift me up to touch the sky

Teaching me to love with heart

Helping me open my mind

Don't you believe that you light up my way

No matter how hard is my path

I'll never lose my faith

See me fly...

I'm proud to fly up high

Show you the best of mine

The heaven in the sky

This song is very simple -- nothing much in the lyrics or the singer's accent. (She's Japanese.)

But I like this version more than the original one because of the singer's voice and background music.

And the most I like in this song is this sentence....

See me fly....



Yes, I'm telling you to see me learning to fly.













No comments:

Post a Comment