Friday, September 18, 2009

How to stay slim.

I am tiny, I think you obviously see that.


The thinnest I used to be was when I was 2nd year in Bachelor school, it's 36 kg.


The fattest I used to be was after I came back from my internship in Karen village in Chiangmai, I gained my weight ~10 kg.


After that, it took about 5 or 6 months to got back to my normal weight.






There's a name that my Mahidol friends define me. It's "Khwan's full" which is what I always say after I ate A LOT but then I could eat more and more, even I've said ''I'm full.''


Amazing metabolism, huh. Since I eat a lot but I can stay slim as you can see.






Now, my weight range is 37-40 kg, except last month that my PMS made me broke my record in 4 years, 41 kg total.



And again, when my weight hit 40 kg, my amazing metabolism will make it automatically reach to the bottom, 37 kg., within a few weeks.





I have been being asked how to stay slim...


I saw my friends tried hard to be on diet and lose their weight. Those things never happened with me... On the other hand, I even tried to gain my weight...


So I couldn't find them any answers and I'd be complained that why I had to keep it secret...





OK...


They can ask me now, I have an answer for them.




For me, now, there's an idea to stay slim which really, really works...




If you want to stay slim or lose your weight,


Study MD and do thesis, then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment