Saturday, October 10, 2009

How big your bag is?

As being a person who always carry a lot of things, I prefer big-sized bags than small ones. Besides necessary things, I can throw stuffs into my bag even useless ones.







When My friends or cousin and I go shopping together, they sometimes ask me to help them picking a new bag. They know that I usually pick ones that is bigger space more than considering about their designs.

The bigger the bag is, the more it can contain stuffs. The design and look are the lower qualifications I would think about, that's my opinion.





As well as our minds,

the bigger or more generous they are, the more we can sense things around.

The more we open our minds, the more we can see the world around us, the more we understand and care about them.




In contrast, the smaller or more shallow our minds are, the less we can see anything but only ourselves.




No matter how cute, handsome or sexy you are,

if your mind is not open wide to accept and understand things and people, then how you look like is just a peel which only cover a tiny empty box.

And there is not enough space to carry other things but only emptiness.





Useless, don't you think?






What about you?

How big is your bag?





No comments:

Post a Comment