Friday, October 9, 2009

Sign your name! I want companions.

According to this post, #4, I have added all of those places to my must-do list. I promised to myself that I would visit those places within this year and a couple ones were crossed out.


*
Phuket





Thanks for a sweet one who took me there. Phuket trip will be long lasting in my memory because of the time I have spent with him.


**
Pho Soi Dao


It's called Network Trip since everyone there were my friend, friends of my friend, my friend's colleague, friends of my friend's colleague and.... well.... doesn't matter whoever they were because, finally, we became a team.






A couple places were crossed out, so there's only one place left and is waiting for my visit. It's called Chiang Khan.


Chaing Khan
Chiang Khan, a small district in Loei province in Thailand northern east. This small town has its charm. I want to escape from my busy life and spend some time in peace there.


I plan to go there after I already completely get rid of my thesis out of my life forever.


Hmmm..... maybe one place is not enough.... I should fill some more places in my list, I'm sure.





Let me think.... hmmm....



Ahh!! How about this one?



Mae Ya, Chiangmai




It's a great time to go there at the end of December. Himalayan Cherry or Yunnan Cherry will be abloom during December - February. And.. Yeah!! it's a camping trip again! :)




So.... at the time you celebrate your Chistmast, I would enjoy cool pink atmosphere in the north of Thailand.





Hey! And how about this one?


Huahin beach, not so far from Bangkok



Beautiful white sand beach and blue sea...

Right now, it feels like my body wants to increase its sodium rate...





Let's sea!!!







Well.... well.... well...



Waiting until I completely complete my thesis or the end of December may be too long.... I am not that patient....





And.... well.... This Sunday I am free...



So what you think?





Sign your name on my message box if you wanna join!!




No comments:

Post a Comment