Saturday, October 17, 2009

One of my craziness


Well....

Let me be crazy like a young girl crazy with her boyband for a little bit.


Hmmm.... guess this is my another secret that has never been told anywhere before...


This is one of my favorite band, Westlife.






I had been being crazy for these guys since I was 10th grade in highschool.


Mostly, their songs are pop ballad style. While their first single "Swear It Again" was fame, I prefered another one which was hidden in their album. It's a song "What I want is what I've got."


What I like about this band is one of lead vocalist's voice, Shane Filan (the middle guy in the first row). I said once in one of my post that I always fall in love with guy soft tone. Filan's is one of those guy tones I like.


Another guy from Westlife I like is Brian McFadden (the left one in the second row).

Why McFadden? Because he's the most one who looks lively and playful. I may judge them only from their pictures, but that's what I like in guys.

When you smile, even when someone tells you to smile, why you have to be pretentious? Why don't just relax and show yourself thru your smile.

From every pictures of them, McFadden is the only one to has playful smile.

After their third album, two of those guys, Filan and Feehily (the right gay, oops! guy, in the second row), became the band's lead vocalists while the rest's were buried along with background music. McFadden left the band for his own solo album. I got older, Westlife's foreheads were getting wider and look older. They began to recover old songs again and again.





Currently Westlife




In their every new albums, there would be at least 3 or 4 songs that were remade and when listen to their songs, you may think there are only Filan and Feehily left in the band.


Anyhow, what I'm gonna post is that a few weeks ago, I heard that McFadden would visit Thailand to have his private show with a radio broadcasting station.


Excited? Me?

Nop, not at all. I am not that little girl who's a fan of the band and still crazy about them anymore. When I heard on the radio that he would here, what I thought was... "Oh? then what?"


That's it.



McFadden




Today after having dinner with my college friend, on the way to a bookstore, I clumsily bumped into a guy. I said sorry to him while looking up to see his face. He lifted his hand as if saying it's alright and then walked away.

I thought..... hmmmm..... he looks familiar....

3 seconds passed by.... then.....


Oh!! Wha!!! Huh!! That's McFadden!!!


My friend looked at me as if she's seeing a little girl's crying for a new toy while I was excited and about to scream to people in the mall... I JUST BUMP INTO McFadden!!!!

She counted 1 tru 10.....


"Enough?" she then asked.

I looked at her as if I was scolded by my mom to hide my feeling, just like a little girl stops crying when she's told she will not get a new toy if she's stubborn.

"OK, that's it," she said when she saw me stopped excited, held my hand and led me to the bookstore.






"Being crazy about guys or complaining to you about my thesis, which one do you prefer?" I asked her while we're walking.

She looked at me silently for a few seconds before she'd say....


"OK, let's go find McFadden again."








No comments:

Post a Comment